Thursday, August 12, 2010

Le List

1. Mood: I'm a bit temperamental the last couple of hours. I'm trying to be positive and pull myself out of the pit of negative feelings though.

2. Do you ever fall asleep on public transportation? I try not to fall asleep when I am traveling alone. I get nervous that I'm going to miss my stop, or someone will steal my bag and or wallet. However, I almost always fall asleep on Joe's lap when we head back home from Manhattan. He's sweet through because he lets me pass out. Once it our train car was full (talking to the max) and he let me have his seat, AND stood next to me so I could lean my head on his stomach to sleep. It was nice to have him watching over me like that.

3. If you could wave a magic wand and instantly change one thing about your hair this morning, what would it be? I'd make it four inches longer and or have low lights so my roots wouldn't look quite so dark. Don't get me wrong, I've really enjoyed having my hair short for a little while, but I miss the length quite a bit.

4. Fragrance? Vaseline hahaha. I have it rubbed all over my eyes because they wouldn't stop tearing earlier when I put on moisturizer with SPF a little too close to the tear ducts.

5. One of your favorite childhood toys? Brownie, my teddy bear I've had since I was born. Also My Little Ponies.

6. Last thing that made you really, REALLY happy? Going to Port Jefferson with Joseph. We don't do little things like that often, and I really enjoyed it while it lasted. I also had a really fun time playing mini golf with him.

7. Do you wear a watch? Not anymore. My cell phone tells me the time.

8. I’m loving… that I'm the first person Joe wants to call after he talks to all of the celebuartists after the convention this weekend.

9. Outfit: Black tshirt, and undies.

10. Weekly goals: Write a little bit every day, even if it's bull shit. Eat a lot healthier as to extract all of the crap out of my system. Walk more and start exercising while I'm on vacation for 3 weeks. Get my TA certification requirements in order. Enjoy spending time at the beach. Spend some extra time with my sister. Focus on positive attributes of my life and push myself into a happier mood.

No comments: