Sunday, January 4, 2009

2 posts in one night...What is this about?

It's about phonezoo.com actually.

I was creating some new ring tones and it dawned on me that I've never actually plugged this website that I absolutely adore.

I find it gut-wrenching-ly (which may or may not be an actual word, but back off) ridiculous that people pay $2.oo for ringtones. I'm serious. It truly makes me want to throw up all over something or somebody.

Also, there are millions of websites all over the internets that claim to offer free ringtones. Most of these are scams. And the ones that aren't scams just suck.

So, now that I've spoken my mind about those sites. Here's one that's actually worth checking out.

Here's the link again: Phonzoo DOT Com

They allow you to upload your own MP3s to the site and convert it to a ringtone.

The reason it's not illegal:
If the file has copyright protection, the site will verify it. Meaning, you can still send the file to YOUR personal phone, but others that use the site can't.

The ringtones end up having extrodinary sound quality because it's straight from your own Mp3s you have right there on your computer. Kind of cool, am I wrong?

I'm never wrong.

Use it. Stop paying for your ringtones.

Do it.

Now.

Bye.

No comments: